“ It’s my 21st day and I always wish myself good luck for the next one. Thank you for being and for all the support I find here. You are so special and so unique women that I feel privileged and as ” the chosen one “! Because we are special with a great skill that many people lack… I feel It’s difficult And I often feel unsure and even shaking inside .. Like today in the bakery shop. I made the right choice as for the afternoon tea. Berries with yoghurt and a few bites of chocolate croissant ! Wow: not all of it as I’m cooking a delicious dinner tonight and wanted just a light snack . But before the recovery period I would eat much more till I would be sick. I’m wondering wow how it happened that I’m staring to be normal step by step?
1. I follow the Structured Eating . I eat five times per day , sometimes six. I do mistakes, I may eat more or less so I may feel not too hungry but I stick to my SE. I’m recovering, I’m learning to make my meals and I don’t expect them to be perfectly done and measured. My weight went on a third plan. I have read about the Changes to my body and I accept it all. My belly is going back to normal by the way and I love myself as I am. I’m in a good shape, pretty fit and full of energy!
2. I include forbidden food very often. Yesterday blueberry cheesecake was amazing!
3. If I feel I can test myself I do it: one ice cream at a time stopped being a problem
3. ED and my problems are separate issues. I deal with them separately!! It helps so much . Girls: treat it separately . Don’t cover one problem with another
4. There are different approaches to any situation. It depends on the person. Feeling is only a feeling and we may change it just by changing our attitude.
5. I love and forgive myself , I don’t blame myself.
6. If I feel unsafe when someone offers me a snack I say ” thanx I just ate, or … Sorry it’s not my time yet , or ” there’s a hot cook waiting for me with a meal I can’t disappoint him” – of course no one knows what I mean hahaha.”
It’s hard but no one said it will be easy ! We have got the fire girl and we are gonna let it burn!
I wrote this just being less than a month into my recovery. One The hardest but most rewarding journey I have ever done.
Love and light